kiss my lips

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nars Lip Lacquer!

Nars Lip Lacquer

Today was a pretty day. I have been wearing my viva glam lady gaga lipstick pretty much everyday. Today, however was a lazy Sunday so I opted to go with a simple lip that I could just swipe on with my finger. Enter NARS Lip Lacquer in Sweet Charity. It is described as a pink mauve with a little sparkle. I think that it is so pretty on its own. It is a little bit sticky but not so bad that you feel like you have tree sap on your lips. I love it, it's great for a lazy day. Check it out!

And here are some pictures of it!!!





The dress that I am wearing to work tomorrow has just a little bit of purple in it. I went through all my purple polishes (which is a lot) and picked out the one in the photo. It is Rimmel 60 second Nail Polish in Climax. I like the color, you have to apply two to three coats for it to show up which I don't like. I find that it chips really easily. I don't know if it will last through tomorrow afternoon, but we shall see.
<3 M
~CB~

No comments:

Post a Comment