kiss my lips

Friday, April 9, 2010

Colorstay: do or don't??

Okay so I wanted a violet lipstick, because I think anything leaning towards purple is pretty. I picked up this Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor in Lingering Violet at Target. I wore it for like 3 hours today, and went straight back to GAGA. It dried out my lips terribly and then when I went to put on the gloss it made my lips feel gritty. Is there a trick to prevent this?? Is it just me?? I think that anything that is colorstay at least in my experience is very drying. Anyone else have the same issue??



It doesn't look violet in the picture, it looks pink, but it is a pretty light purple.


In a side note my Crystal Ball Comment on my excite account says, "Find beauty in your trash." Think about that one.:)

<3 M
~CB~

No comments:

Post a Comment