kiss my lips

Monday, April 12, 2010

Smith's Rosebud Salve

Smith's Rosebud Salve

Something that I use everyday, which you will be able to see from the pictures, is Smith's Rosebud Salve. I used it a long time ago and loved it, but I never got around to repurchasing it. My sister happened to leave hers at my house, and I fell in love with it all over again. I use it on my lips before I line them, and it makes them smooth so I don't have that weird caked on look happening. I put it on before I go to bed as well, so I don't have to reach for my chap stick 20 times while I am trying to go to sleep. It can be used to treat lots of things according to the package; calming frizzy hair, soothing dry skin, to help concealer cover a blemish, to put on dry cuticles, and the list goes on. I only use it for my lips, but it is definitely a go to product for me!
<3 M
~CB~


2 comments:

  1. i love this! i have the pink one, don't remember what it's called. it's so silky and nice on your lips! thanks for the follow on my site, i will do the same for you =)

    ReplyDelete