kiss my lips

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Creme De La Creme!!


Today I made paper flowers and butterflies for my bullentin board at work!!




I know it isn't relevant to makeup, but they are just so pretty I wanted to share them. Today I want to talk about the creme de la creme of nudes. It is another Mac lipstick that I love, Creme D' Nude. It is the perfect nude, and I think it goes well with a dark eye, or light spring colors. Right now the gloss I am using over it is Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pink Afterglow. I am literally digging in the tube to get it out, I have used it so much. If you are like me then you are a weirdo and keep your Mac lipstick in the box. That is why in the picture my little pretty is sitting beside the box. I have actually used it a lot, I just keep it in my purse that way.





Comment if you are like me and keep you MAC in it's box, I may be on my own here

No comments:

Post a Comment