kiss my lips

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crushed Pearl

It stopped raining long enough for me and my dog to run!! I painted my nails when I got back with Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Crushed Pearl. I love the color. It's barely there so it's just enough color to add some sparkle and glam to your nails. It is not however long lasting.The bottle says 10 days, I have used it a few times and it the maximum amount of time it has lasted has been 2 days. I tried it with a base coat and a top coat and also with neither. I love the color, but it is only good for one work day then I have to take it off. Another thing I love about this polish is the brush. It's huge!!! I think I will definitely try different colors to see if they have better staying power. The brush is big enough to cover your whole nail so it makes painting a cinch!



The picture isn't the best lighting so it doesn't really do the color justice.

I have also been into glitter polish lately. I know it sounds really high school, but it actually looks good over white polish. I painted my toes with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On and then topped it off with LA COLORS Art Deco Nail Design Glitter Polish. I don't like taking pics of my toes, but try it. It looks great. I don't think I would paint my fingernails like that, but it looks fantastic with black shoes!

<3 M
~CB~

No comments:

Post a Comment