kiss my lips

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser

Standing here at my second job in which I wait tables in an all black uniform I thought I would write about my face wash. I do not currently have a single table. I had been using an expensive three step face regimen that many people recommended. After I had used the product for four months, I saw no change in the condition of my skin. I blame my skin going crazy on the stress of starting a new job,trying to sort out getting a new house, and moving. I finally got fed up with the product and found myself out of town at a Walmart. I decided it was time to get a product that I would use twice a day and be done with it. I would of course always mosturize after. As I stood in the ailse I was overwhelmed. There are way too many brands to choose from. I picked up the new Loreal brand with the cute little scrublet, and carried it around for a while while I looked at the others.I decided against it because of the price and I wanted something I had heard of. Finally I decided to go simple and picked up Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser. I love it, I have used it every day and night for a week. My complexion is clearer and is not dry at all. You really feel like you got your face clean after you use this product. It has a cool almost burning sensation to it. I will use it for another week and update you on my complexion! Have a good weekend!!
<3 M
~CB~

No comments:

Post a Comment