kiss my lips

Sunday, April 25, 2010

2 things I am lovin right now!

The first is this eyeshadow trio in sunset from Avon. They are cream colors that are perfect to use for bases, or for highlight. I really like the bronze color for the inner corner and under my eyes. I do the green if I am going for a smoky eye with color! The peach color is great for highlight under the brow bone. These cream colors stay all day and do not crease which is not typical for creme shadows. I tend to stay away from them, but I love these!


Another thing that I am loving are these cute little baked eye shadows from Sally's Beauty Supply. These little darlings are only 99 cents each. A lot of times they have the Sally Girl brand items like these buy 5 and get one free.

These are actually really pigmented, and with a primer they stay on all day. The blue one on the top is really, really pretty on. This product is really a bang for your buck kind of deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment