kiss my lips

Thursday, April 15, 2010

To Line or Not to Line

Here is my lip combination for today. It consisted of a nude mouth made up of, Sephora Very Pink lip pencil, Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick, and LO'real Lip Gloss in Sunset. The pink lip pencil is almost gone I have used it so much.



This got me thinking today, is this a necessity? Do I put on liner because I really need it, or out of habit? One advantages of a lip liner is that it helps lipstick stay on your lips longer, because it gives the lipstick something to hold onto. Another advantage of lip liner is that it keeps the lipstick from bleeding outside the lines of your lips. Is it something that is completely necessary to achieve the perfect looking pout? I like it a lot. i have been known to turn around and go back home if I have forgotten my lip liner, and have not done my lips yet. So I am going to say for me it is a necessity. I can not speak for everyone else, but I just feel like my look is signed, sealed and delivered when there is liner involved. Thoughts??
<3 M
~CB~

Top Line - LO'real Lip Gloss in Sunset
Line 2 - Sephora Lip Liner in Very Pink
Bottom Line - Revlon Lipstick in Nude Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment