kiss my lips

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Liner

L'Oreal Linuer Intense


I love it. Like other liquid liners you really have to be careful applying it. Once you get the hang of it, it is super simple to use. Really, you can just lay it against your lash line and pull. If you want a thicker line it is easy to build up on without looking crazy.  The brush is a lot pointier then it looks in the picture. Wings are simple to do with this liner as well.



My favorite tip for winged eyeliner is to start with the bottom lash line at the outer corner and draw up...Then you can take the upper line and connect the two to make a wing that is guaranteed to look the same on both sides.




If you can tell in the picture, the dotted line goes up, and the heavier top line connects to it.

With the linuer intense I don't put a shadow over it to set it, but if I was going to use a different one, I would press some black eye shadow over the liner. It will stay all day, and gives it a more finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment