kiss my lips

Thursday, April 8, 2010

GAGA GAGA GAGA

So, hello, I have all kinds of thoughts in my head about makeup. I like to give advice to my friends and to do makeovers. I'm writing it all down as a creative outlet for my true love, all things beauty!! Playing with all my makeup is the ultimate stress reliever. Right now I am in love with the Viva Glam Lady GAGA lipstick. It is beautiful, the perfect pink, the best consistency, I can not say enough good things about it. It can be very sheer, or it can be bright, it just depends on how much you layer it. I should have bought two, that is how much I love it. I have used it everyday since I got it with the exception of the day I had to wear nude just to change it up a bit. Let me know what you think, have you tried it, do you love it?? This is my first blog so I am talking to absolutely no one at the moment, but who knows people may want to follow me.

<3 M
~CB~

No comments:

Post a Comment