kiss my lips

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2nd time bad news and a Rite Aid Haul

WTH!!

I wanted to try the Fing'rs nails again, and I did. I was disappointed yet again. The glue in the kit was dried out. It would not come out of the tube. No worries, I had the kit from before. It was also dried out. I have been so upset with the quality of these nails, I will not be buying them again. Maybe when I get over my disappointment, I will try another brand.

Now on to a tiny Rite Aid Haul, because I did go to Rite Aid to purchase the nails, and I got some goodies. I want to say that I didn't think the Prestige line of eyeshadow would be very good because it is so inexpensive. I was surprised at how pigmented it was.

Glisten, Ballet, and Verdigris




I wore the Ballet with some Carbon in the crease and waterproof eyeliner. It stayed on all day, and I got so many compliments on the look. I like that you get a good amount of product for a little money.

Another thing I picked up was this NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Pink Flash. It says that it is limited addition, so of course I had to have it.  It looks so scary when you first put it on.


After you rub it in, it gives the prettiest glow to your cheeks, topped with some highlighter it makes the perfect rosy cheek.

The last thing I got, I have used before. I have the Wet and Wild Gel Liner in Purple, but I had meant to get it in black. I picked up the black one, and I really like it. The picture shows me using it with two different brushes. The first I got from Sally's Beauty Supply and it is the top line on my wrist. It is really good for lining the water line, because you just touch it to it. The second, is actually the brush it comes with. If you look at the lines I drew in the picture, the brush it came with is really good for precise lines. The other brush is for a thicker line. Of course, it looks way more dramatic on my wrist then your eye. The picture of the actual eye was done with the brush it came with.

 Rebel thought he would check it out, and when he smelled it he knocked it out of focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment