kiss my lips

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Makeup Loves and Foundation!!


These pictures were taken on my very spring time dress that I have on today!!

Okay so I recently purchased Revlon Photo Ready Foundation. I really like it! It isn't too thick like a lot of full coverage foundations and it blends really well. I have it in ivory which may be a little too light for spring/summer, but I make up for it with my bronzer. The bottle says, "a completely airbrushed look in any light," I do not know if I agree with that exactly, but it does do a good job. The concealer in the picture is by Hard Candy the Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette in fair. They also have medium. You can tell in the picture I have hit pan in a couple of them, I use it everyday. The green is for red areas, the yellow I use on my lids to prime and cover red lines, and the two nude colors I use under my eyes to cover up dark circles. I don't really use the lilac color. I have read that it is a kind of primer, so you might put it over dark spots on your face before your foundation.  It is a good deal and I think it is as good as some high end concealer palettes.  The last thing in the picture, which you can not see how pretty it is because of the poor quality of my phone camera while my digital is charging, is Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder in Translucent by Physicians Formula. I like to use this as a setting powder, it completes the look, and gives my foundation staying power. I use a large kabuki brush rather then the one that it came with, because it applies it better to my face. The powder does not look caked on and gives my skin an even more flawless finish. As far as the rest of my face goes for today, I took a picture of everything I used to go with my Springy Looking Dress!!
The Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip in Vegas Strip/ Light Bronzer  I used for my eyes and my cheeks. I used the top color for highlighting my cheekbones and the inner third of my eyelid. One thing I forgot to put in the picture is my Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer, I love it! I used the third color down for the outer third of my eyelid, and I used the three bottom colors for bronzing in an E shape on my face and contouring the hollows of my cheeks! For the outer v I used Beauty Rush Luminous Shadow in Brown to Earth by Victoria's Secret. I lined my eyes with Sally Girl Liquid Liner in Deep Brown (.99 at Sally's Beauty Supply). For blush I used a Revlon Sculpting Blush Golden Affair in Merlot at Midnight. I got this on sale at Big Lots. I think that it was limited edition. I know that they have it on Amazon though!! You need the tiniest amount on your cheekbones, so you barely touch the brush to it. It looks like it is going to be scary, but it is actually really pretty. For my lips I used Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner in Pink Bouquet, NYC lipstick in Violet Shine, and Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss in BEE HAVE. It is just clear, but very shiny! The lips complement the blush perfectly, and the liner and lipstick are very close in color!! Hope you enjoyed reading this really long blog!
<3 M
 ~CB~


No comments:

Post a Comment