kiss my lips

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Harder than I thought.

:(

I want to buy something. The Maybelline Studio Eye Shadow looks amazing. I want ten pan to be over. So far I have chosen my nude lipstick from Revlon, my blue eyeliner from Avon, one of my many clear shiny lip glosses, the Buzz one, and two half tubes of Maybelline mascara to use up. I have had difficulty being excited about makeup for the past week because I have had to wear my glasses due to being out of contact lenses. I know that makeup is just as pretty, but for me it doesn't feel like it. I will be experimenting with looks to help me get over my glasses funk. Today I have white shadow and bright pink liner on. Statement. More later.
<3 M
~CB~

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice blog. If you want some ideas for products you can check out my blog where I write reviews about make up and cosmetics products: http://i-am-not-bubu.blogspot.com/

    I'm definitely a follower :)

    ReplyDelete